Caithy’s Organic Rose Hip Oil
Highest quality Rosehip oil with beta carotene, Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids. It is also a great natural source of vitamin E.
Our customers like it as it is organic, cold pressed and deodorised.
Caithy’s Organic Rose Hip Oil is a great skin rehydrator. It helps to prevent skin damage, attenuates scars and restores skin tone. Rosehip Oil is the excellent moisturizer and nourishes your skin.
Rosehip oil is packed with several nutrients that are beneficial for the skin. These includes:
• Topical trans retinoic acid (Vitamin A) – may help with skin that has been dehydrated as the well oily skin. In the synthetic form, it is known as Retinol but Rosehip oil may produce all the same beneficial results as Retinol but it does not appear to have any of the side effects that the drug has.
• Linoleic acid- An omega-6 fatty acid which assists in preserving a natural barrier with the environment.
• Oleic acid- Improves overall skin condition and suppleness and is an omega-9 fatty acid.
• Linolenic acid- This softens and moisturizes the skin and is an omega-3 fatty acid.
• Beta-carotene – A skin antioxidant that may reduce signs of premature ageing.
• Lycopene – Antioxidation properties
Application: Take 2-3 drops & using fingertips gently massage Caithy Organic Rosehip Oil at your face & neck until absorbed. Apply makeup, moisturizer or SPF as desired. If you use it during the day you must apply a sun blocker on top. Apply twice daily for a minimum of ten weeks, for best results. Store at a cool and dry place. We recommend the patch test before first use. Avoid contact with eyes and do not apply on cracked skin.
Ingredients: Organic Rosehip Canina Oil
As fruit changes with each season, the smell & texture may vary as we can’t control the mother nature.